Saturday 6 May 2017

Musical Mice
























After a good week of weather and time in the garden, even though quite chilly at times,  it's Saturday morning and so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Music'

I have used my 'Musical Mice' stamp by House Mouse, it's a delight to colour and I like it for masculine cards, hence the lack of embellishments and also the size makes it hard to add much to the card too.  I got the backing printed music sheet from the internet, a freebie.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes and sponsors for this week:-

DigiStamp





and we also have a prize from Tattered Lace:


So not one but two lucky winners this week.

I also wanted to give a little teaser on our upcoming Birthday celebration.




Recipe:-
Stamps - HMR24 Musical Mice House Mouse,
Papers - Computer generated, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers, Distress Inks,



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a perfect image and card for this weeks theme Tracy, I wonder what they are playing ?

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Ellibelle said...

How cute and perfect for the music challenge!

Mervi said...

Cute stamp, just perfect and sweet card;-))m

Joan said...

Lovely cards Tracy, a very gothic style card for your daughter, I like how you have adapted the die cuts too.

Joan