Saturday 8 July 2017

Dragon Win
























Good morning, I'm here with some good news and my new challenge creation, so we'll do the challenge first today at Allsorts.
And this week is our lovely Ellie's turn to host and she would like to see 'Magical & Mythical', so it could be Fairies, Mermaids, unicorns etc......... or even Dragons like mine.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prizes on offer:-




So my stamp that I've used is a win from Wild Rose Studio, they were having a candy and I haven't entered anything for quite a while, so I entered and to my surprise I won and this is my prize:-















And this week was full of ups and downs, first my candy win, then my eldest son went for a job interview and got a phone call the same day to say he'd got the job.  He hasn't worked for quite a while as he's had some problems, but he starts his new job on Monday.  It's smart attire so yesterday we spent the day shopping getting him shirts, trousers, ties, shoes  etc.....  I am so proud of him because I know for him this was a very big step.
Then today was a very emotional day as Bobby left his primary school, I know it's only July but this is how it's done now.  He starts high school on Monday, and it's not just for a few days transition, he actually becomes a Rodillian High School pupil.  So they had a leavers assembly this morning, all the children received an autograph book so they could have messages in from their friends and teachers.  They called all the children up one by one and as our surname is Thompson, Bobby was called up last.  He burst into tears then set all the other kids off and the whole thing turned into a tear fest LOL!
Bobby is known as a little toughie so lots of the parents and teachers were very surprised by his sensitive side.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

Bobby is in the middle (don't know what he's done with is hair LOL)  and his cousins are on either side of him.  Then they went off with the rest of year 6 to go bowling and to eat at pizza hut for their leaving party.  Then we picked them up at 2:00pm and the tears for all the kids started again.  It's a such a big thing for them, as many are going to different schools.

So enough rambling now ha ha!


Recipe:-
Stamps -Wild Rose Studio - CL507 Dragon Running, 
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Butterfly Gardens,
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinder dies, 
Embellishments - ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous card, such pretty colours
hugs Kate xx

brenda said...

A perfect and well times win for this weeks theme Tracy, he's a really super Dragon.

So pleased to hear about Scott and a big week for Bobby moving on.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely dragon stamp and beautifully coloured, fabulous card!
Congrats for your win and good luck for the boys;-))m

Wendy L said...

Super cute card Tracy. Well done to your older son and good luck to both of them. xxx

Kathleen said...

A brilliant fun image, great colouring and a really lovely card.
Congrats on your Candy win and your eldest boys new job.
You have just taken me back 12 months when my eldest Grandson was leaving his Primary school and boy how emotional was I, don't remember being like that with my Daughters, He has one more week to do and his first year is over, gone so fast, please to say he has settled in so very well and I am certain your Son will too.

Kath x