Sunday 4 February 2018

Sweet Love























 Hello and welcome to my blog, I'm here with some new challenges today, it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Anything With Flowers', I have plenty of flowers on my creation, I love this Whimsy image and it's a dream to colour.  See my recipe at the bottom for details.


We have sponsorship this Month from Bev and her company and one lucky winner is to choose £25's worth of their super stamps and goodies.



And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.
























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Love, Hearts and Flowers' , my creation has all three on.  Using Penny Black image Purrfectly Sweet and a Penny Black sentiment, I kept this quite simple without lots of embellishments because I wanted to show the papers to their fullest.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Stamp Addicts, and Crafts U Love  . Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black 30-398 Purrfectly Sweet, Whimsy Mariposa, Flonz butterfly,
Papers - Trimcraft Paper Flowers, LOTV Raspberry Road Heartfelt,
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers, 
Tools - Once Upon A Stamp Die frames, Woodware Corner punch, , X-cut heart punch, X-cut border punch, 
Embellishments - Rose ribbon, ribbon, stickles, liquid pearls, flowers, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card creation Tracy!
Enjoy the sunday
x Daniela

brenda said...

Two very pretty creation Tracy, I love the sweet floral image, Summery colour and shape of your first card, then those cuts PB cats and fun sentiment on the second.

B x

Mervi said...

Both so sweet and fabulous cards, love your colouring;-))m

Sally H said...

Two beautiful creations, Tracy! Gorgeous colouring and papers, so beautifully coordinated. Have a lovely day xxx

pinky said...

As usual your cards gave me an instant smile Tracy. They are just gorgeous!!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two gorgeous cards Tracy and I love the sweet images that you've used x

Diane said...

Your card is "purr-fect" Tracy and adorable !!

hugs Diane xx

Joan said...

Two lovely cards Tracy and I just love that Bee 💕

Joan

Ellibelle said...

Two wonderful cards Tracy, both images are soooo very cute!

Marlies said...

Two beautiful cards Tracy! I love both Whimsey and PB stamps and these are adorable. Both cards beautiful designed. Marlies x

Viv said...

Cute card for our challenge Tracy!

Anonymous said...

oh my, tracy, these are both so cute!! that little bee is adorable, beautifully coloured and the PB cats are so sweet. the background papers are very pretty too.

Leanne Harris said...

Hey Tracy! This is adorable and coloured beautifully - it's "purr-fect"!!!!! Sending lots of love xxxx

susiestacey said...

Two more adorable cards, love them both x

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous cards, Tracy, such pretty papers on each of them, although have to say it's your expert colouring on the images that stands out for me. I'm not really a cat person, but that one does make me smile.

Lynne x

Linby said...

Two pretty cards. I love the PB one, not seen that image before and I just love your layout.

Greta said...

These are darling! I really love the rose trim on the first card!